1. Locate the mounting foot and mounting plate included with your light bar. If not already present, install the plate onto the mounting foot. When properly positioned, this plate is centered from side to side on the mounting foot.
2. Flip the light bar upside-down to expose the bottom of the extrusion and place the mounting foot onto the extrusion.
3. Rotate the mounting foot 90° counter-clockwise. Make sure that the edges of the mounting foot swing into position under the extrusion mounting lip.
4. Repeat this procedure for the remaining mounting foot and return the light bar to its right side-up position.
5. Position the light bar onto the vehicle roof in the desired mounting location. One often selected location is directly above the B-pillars. This area is the strongest part of the roof. Refer to your light bar manual for your light bars cable exit location, to be sure that the light bar is facing the proper direction.
6. Adjust the two mounting feet outwards so that they are as close to the edge of the roof as possible. Make sure that both mounting feet are in full contact with the roof. Be sure that there is no less than 1/2” clearance between the roof and the light bar at their closest point. When the mounting feet are in their proper position, lightly tighten the mounting foot allen head set screws.
7. Turn the light bar upside down and firmly tighten all of the set screws from step 6 (2 or 4 per side).
8. On the mounting foot, remove either the two outer or inner rubber mounting pads. Carefully remove the mounting pad’s guide dart so the hole through the center of the pad is exposed then replace the pad (Standard foot only). On the adjustable foot, use the hole in the pad as a guide to drill the two holes into the mounting foot.
9. Place the light bar in its final mounting position on the vehicle, mark the mounting hole locations off onto the mounting surface, remove the light bar and drill the mounting holes.
10. Place the light bar back onto the vehicle lined up with the mounting holes and secure the mounting feet to the vehicle using the supplied hardware.
For further instruction and to view diagrams, please view the available installation instructions pdf.
Not the answer you're looking for? Submit your question and we will get back to you with our answer.
Can't find the answer that you we're looking for? Please fill out the following form and once answered, we will add it to our FAQ.
We will not publish your name or email address. Thank you!