1200 Lumen, Proprietary Flood
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tough, durable, and lightweight cast aluminum housing
- Six-200 lumen LEDS that produce daylight-like visibility
- TIR Lens for efficiently distributed lighting
- Bi-Voltage System for 12 volt and 24 volt systems
- Vibration, dust, corrosion, and moisture resistant
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Cast Aluminum
- Voltage Amp: 1.5 @ 12V /0.75 @ 24V
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Output: Lumens: 1200 Instant On/1100 Effective
Grote’s LED Radius Light – Rugged, dependable coverage for safety and security.
The LED Radius Light attaches to a vertical surface above an entrance or exit and distributes light over a large area to help prevent injuries during evening or early morning deliveries. Made to work on either 12v or 24v systems, the Radius Light illuminates a minimum of 12 feet (4 meters) in three different directions while providing up to 10 lux. These features allow the employee not only to see obstructions underfoot but also provide lighting to read instructions.
The new LED Radius light is a solid, bright solution for the exterior application. Constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, die-cast aluminum housing, the low profile light’s design protrudes only 2.5 in. from the vehicle surface, allowing for increased light output and lamp longevity.
Reverse polarity protection and overvoltage protection to prevent voltage spike damage. Includes Spacer with 0.642 inch depth and Gasket used for surface mounting. (Spacer designed for extended installation and wire routing.)
RATINGS AND COMPLIANCES
Ingress Protection: IP69K
SAE J575-4.14 (Chemical Resistant)
SAE J2139-4.4 (Corrosion)
SAE J2139 (Humidity/Temperature)